Saturday, June 30, 2012

UFO number 12

Wow, where did June go? This has been a very busy month for me.  This month we had vacation bible school, grandchildren for a week and went on an 8 day vacation with my brother, sister in law, and niece.  We got back on Tuesday the 26th and the only days I had to sew were Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and today.  I did have everything cut out but I have had my machine humming the last few days so that I could meet my challenges.  My UFO number 12 was a Benartex Building blocks kit( in Happy Holidays fabric ) that I have had for at least 10 years is not more.  I got the top finished and will get it quilted hopefully before Christmas.
My number 3 project is my Cinco De Mayo again.  I am going on a 5 day quilt retreat this month so I know there will be some sewing time.  That makes me happy!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blocks! Hope they do come together for you in a wonderful quilt. Enjoy your retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries...slow and steady wins the race! So far, great quilt!

    ReplyDelete