Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October UFO

My UFO for October was a table runner.  I love the colors and can't wait until the Spring to use it. I practiced some quilting stitches on it.
  I finished my table runner so early, I had most of the month to work on my Orca Bay quilt.  I have all the unit made up and have 1/2 of it pieced together. 
I may substitute it for my number 9 project which is a quilt I haven't started but had the fabric pulled for.  I really want to get this quilt finished , I cant wait to see the final project.

4 comments:

  1. Both are lovely, but those Orca Bay quilts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you ready to do Easy Street? Bonnie just posted fabrics for a start on Nov 23rd. You are ever so close to finishing Orca Bay. I made one too...lots of piecing on this project. Wonder how much piecing is in store with Easy Street... Happy Halloween, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table runner and Orca Bay are both very pretty quilts. I am amazed at how the Orca Bays all look so different depending on the color of fabrics used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and soft pretty colors in the tablerunner--it will be a charming spring tablescape. Orca Bay looks terrific and you are on the down stretch, congrats!

    ReplyDelete