Thursday, February 28, 2013

February - Got it Done / Get it done in March

I reached all my goals for February plus some. I had this planned.....
For February I hope to complete-
1. Two table runners for February for our Daughter and Daughter in Law for Christmas-Done!

2. Finish a Friends and Flowers quilt that I started on a retreat last year- Top Finished

3. Make a quilt for my nephew's high school graduation-Top finished


4. Catch up on my back to Square One blocks and do my Christmas block for my quilt group. Done

I did this in addition to finishing a baby quilt, a wall hanging that was a paper pieced UFO,worked on a wool applique UFO and made some pillow cases for charity.

For March I  will have grandchildren for Spring Break and again for Easter and I have jury duty so I am not sure I will accomplish quite as much as I did in February. 
March Goals
1.  Make door signs with Berkeley for her teacher's  for teacher appreciation week in May.
2.  Make the backings for the two quilts I made in Feb.
3.  Make two St. Patrick's Day table runners
4.  Make the blocks for the block of the month quilts I am working on.

I have a busy month ahead so better get started!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with your February goals. I have the kit for #2, guess I should pull it out and get it made.

    Have fun with your grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on accomplishing all your February goals! I love the color placement on your nephew's quilt.

    ReplyDelete