Monday, April 1, 2013

Got it done in March and get it done in April!

I wasn't really sure how much I was going to get done in March, here is what I posted in February as my goals...For March I will have grandchildren for Spring Break and again for Easter and I have jury duty so I am not sure I will accomplish quite as much as I did in February.
March Goals
1. Make door signs with Berkeley for her teacher's for teacher appreciation week in May. DONE - see post below for pictures
2. Make the backings for the two quilts I made in Feb. DONE- one at quilters and one waiting to go.
3. Make two St. Patrick's Day table runners DONE-



4. Make the blocks for the block of the month quilts I am working on.
Back to Square 1 block
Blocks for quilting group quilt
I did not have to report for Jury duty and did have the grandchildren for a week at Spring Break and then 4 days over Easter weekend.  I posted their accomplishments in this post http://jal-lucestitches-luce.blogspot.com/2013/03/design-wall-3-18-2013.html.
I also made a small quilt for a volunteer fire department.
And did some machine embroidery and finished this UFO.
 
All in all a pretty successful month! 
For April I want to ...
  • Make the two April table runners for our daughter and daughter in law
  • the 2 block of the month
  • bind the quilt that I have at the quilters
  • applique 4 onesies for my friends granddaughter.
I have several more things listed but these are my top 4.  No foolin.. I have a lot to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment