Monday, May 28, 2012

Design wall 5-28-2012

Today is a holiday and is pretty laid back at my house.  I have spent the morning cleaning my sewing room.  I finally have it in pretty good shape if you don't look in the closet!  That is a job for another day. My design wall has the beginnings of a table runner that I am going to give to a good friend later this summer.  I think is is so summer time with the green and the strawberries.


 Memorial Day( and every day) I am so thankful today for the men and women, like my Dad, who were willing to give up the comfort of their homes and time with their families so that the rest of us can have the freedom to be with our families!! Thanks Dad, I love you and miss you!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was intrigued by the thumbnail of your photo and so glad I came by. That's going to be sweet table runner. Really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table runner. Love the strawberries fabric.

    ReplyDelete