Monday, August 20, 2012

Design Wall for August 20

I have not posted my design wall in several weeks.  I am working on my August color challenge
I never posted the picture of my July color challenge, I made a block for my Cinco deMayo quilt, which was my July UFO.  That quilt may always be a UFO!!
I also made a t-shirt quilt for a daughter of a good friend of mine.

and made 16 pillow cases for our Concho Cases organization that gives pillow cases to children in the hospital.

This is the last week before school starts here in Texas so all the grand kids are home and getting on a schedule.  I have applied for a job as a tutor in the school system but won't know if I will have a job until after Sept 1.  I would like to not work but, my husband said if I want to quilt I have to have a job!!  Personally, I like retirement!! Sew long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment