Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stash report- week 32

Oh my goodness, I knew it had been a long time since I posted on my blog but, I didn't know it had been 5 weeks! Where has the time gone???  I have been busy cleaning every closet, room and drawer out and feel pretty good about that.  The garbage man and the man at the charity where I donate are on first name basis!  We had a granddaughter here for a week and there was no sewing that week but we did some other craft things. I tried to think back to the fabric I have purchased and what I have sewn and have come up with my best guess.  This week I have really busted the fabric.  I made 15 pillow cases for kids with cancer, started my color challenge quilt and made a pillow for pay ( I like those projects). So I guess I am back on the blog track and all caught up.  Here is my post for this week which is really for the last 2 months.

Week number- 32
Used this week- 20 yards
Used this year- 74 yards
Purchased this week- 12.5 yards
Purchased this year- 35.5Yards

No comments:

Post a Comment