Saturday, September 1, 2012

Color Challenge for August



When I saw this color challenge for August I had to think about it for awhile.  Even though it was basically red, blue and a neutral I wanted  to go a different direction.  I had a fabric collection for several years that had the basic color scheme.  I also saw an asymmetrical quilt in a recent quilting magazine and thought I would try it.  The dark color scheme and the asymmetrical quilt were both out of my box but I liked the results

 
 
Now on to the September challenge.
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice quilt! I'm more of a 'clear colors' kind of gal so I had trouble with these colors too, but found I liked them much better once the block was made. See how we learn new things with this challenge?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The asymetrical layout givex it a very modern feel.

    ReplyDelete