Sunday, September 30, 2012

September UFO

My unfinished project for September ( number 11) is Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt from last winter.  It was called Orca Bay.  I started it when the mystery started and didn't even get the first step finished by the time the next step came out.  It became clear I wasn't going to have time to finish it so I added it to my UFO list for this year.  I have been working on it all month but only have a stack of units to show.  I love the way it is going to turn out I just ran out of month!! My number 6 UFO for October is a table runner that shouldn't take much time so I will continue to work on my September UFO and maybe will have a finished project in October. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice range of red white and blue in your Orca Bay! Bonnie's mystery projects have sooo many pieces so I'm not surprised anyone has trouble keeping up with her clues! You've made good progress and your plan for next month sounds completely sensible :)

    ReplyDelete