Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stash Report Week 39

Wow, where has September gone?  I think I say that every month!  I can't seem to get in a consistent blogging routine.  I know that I have made several things this month but honestly I didn't keep track of the fabric so I will give you the report for this week.  I have been working on Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay quilt.  I am using lots of scraps so I am guessing at how much yardage I have used.  I also made my quilt for the color challenge  and made backing for 2 quilts this week so I have several yards to count.    Pretty good numbers for the year.  One thing this stash report has done has made me very aware of the fabric I was purchasing and has encouraged me to use what I have so I don't have to add to my stash purchase numbers.

Week number- 39
Used this week- 10yards
Used this year- 91.75yards
Purchased this week- 2 yards
Purchased this year- 37.5Yards

1 comment:

  1. You have done exceptionally well at using fabric you already have in your collection. Because of the stash report I haven't bought as much as in years past. I think most of us have enough fabric in our collections to make dozens of quilts, probably more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete