Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fabric Stash report - Week 2

This week I finished my Bonnie Hunter mystery, Easy Street ( I counted the fabric last week), put the binding on my Orca Bay quilt ( the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt from 2011) and started a table runner.  It was a pretty good sewing week considering we are still trying to get well.  My husband goes back to work at our local University tomorrow so I should have "my time" again.   This week I hope to finish one table runner and start another.  I am babysitting 4 days this week .... trade my husband for a 3 month old! A pretty good trade, if you as me!! Here are my numbers for 2013

Week number- 2
Used this week- 2
Used this year- 16.25
Purchased this week- 0 yards
Purchased this year- 0Yards

2 comments:

  1. You and I are neck and neck. What to have a contest to see which one of us has a better net at the end of the year? You win and I meet you at that Mexican restaurant in San Angelo that I like. I win and I meet you at that Mexican restaurant in San Angelo that I like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you've already used 16.25 this year...great job!. I need to get involved in this stash report. My sister lives in San Angelo...loves it there! She just found a quilt shop there...Wool-n-Cotton I believe.

    ReplyDelete