Monday, January 9, 2012

Design wall and projects for 2nd week in January


I am new at  posting , in fact this it the first time I have posted my design wall and attempted to post pictures.  I hope it works! I have several things that I worked on last week and can report on.  Yesterday I mentioned an old quilt that I made in the 80's and am hand quilting at my church.  The top picture is of that quilt. The second picture is of my January color challange on my design wall.  I am not real sure I like what I did or not.  I am debating taking it all apart and starting over.  Maybe I could bring in more blue with borders of some kind, what do you think? I also worked on my Orca Bay quilt and cut up some old shirts for the fabric.  Time to clean the sewing room now! "Sew" long for now.

1 comment:

  1. I like both of your quilts! The color challenge quilt looks good--not sure what you are undecided about. The color mix is nice and when you add quilting it will change the look too, of course :)

    ReplyDelete