Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fabric Stash Report for week 2

I am already in the hole for the year :-(    My name was up to have a quilt hand quilted in my church quilting group.  I had a quilt that I had made in 1982 or 3  that was tied out.  The quilt was made for my daughters first big girl bed and quilting was new to me.  I had to take the quilt apart and take the tying out, at that point it became apparent why it was tied.  Oh my gosh, it is so crocked and puffy!! My quilting mentors told me don't worry we can quilt it out.  Any way, I decided to change the backing and had to get 3 yards of fabric.  I won't count it as used until the quilt is finished and I show you pictures.  I used  6 fat quarters to piece the top for my color challenge.  Sew long for now.....


2012 Stash Report-Week number- 2
Used this week- 1 ½  yards
Used this year- 1  ½ yards
Added this week- 3 yards
Added this year- 3 Yards
Gifted to others-
Gifted to me-
Total used- 1 ½ yards

1 comment: