Sunday, March 11, 2012

I didn't get to post my stash report or my design wall last weekend because we had to make an unexpected trip to San Antonio to take care of a sick grandson.  This Friday we went to pick him up and bring him home until Tuesday.  He is 6 years old and very interested in sewing.  I have a Janome sew mini that I teach the kids on and he caught on very quickly.  We made 3 pillow cases and a stuffed heart this weekend.  Thanks to him and to finishing  the color challenge and sending it to the quilter I have fabric usage to count.  We take him home and pick up his 10 year old cousin on Wednesday and she will stay with us the rest of the week.  Camp Mimi is soooo much fun!!  This part of Texas is greening up after several good rains.  We are glad to see the sun and to be able to play outside today.  "Sew" long for now.

Week number- 11
Used this week- 15.5 yards
Used this year- 31 yards
Purchased this week- 0 yards
Purchased this year- 23 Yards
Gifted to others-0
Gifted to me- 7 yards
Recycled clothes- 5 yards
Total  Stash  - 4 Yards

No comments:

Post a Comment