Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stash Report Week 13

I thought after Spring Break this week would get back to normal, what ever normal is, but I have had to work more and have had less chance to sew.  After getting the house put back to together, after 2 grandkids and a niece here for a week, I have worked on my UFO and my color challenge.  I have both nearly complete and will count the fabric today.  This afternoon I hope to quilt my color challenge table runner and do some more thread painting on my UFO so that I can take it to the be framed .  Lucky me, Michael's has a coupon for custom framing in today's paper so I have to get it in.  I will take pictures before framing  to post on UFO posting day and will post the final project later.  I love this West Texas spring weather.  The Bluebonnets and other wild flowers are beautiful and the mesquite trees are putting on their leaves, that means it is SPRING!!!  Sew long for now.

Week number- 13
Used this week- 2 yards
Used this year- 36 yards
Purchased this week- 0 yards
Purchased this year- 22 Yards

1 comment:

  1. Your numbers are good, using more than purchasing is always a good feeling for me.

    ReplyDelete