Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stash Report for week 12

This week was Spring Break in Texas.  As an ex-teacher I used to live for that week, now I live for it for a different reason... Grand kids!!!  We were blessed to have both of our grandchildren this week.  I showed you what my grandson made in the design wall post last week, tomorrow I will show you what my granddaughter made.  We spent her time making door signs for her teachers.  She is in the 4th grade and every year she and I have made teacher appreciation gifts for her to give to her teachers.  Weeks don't get much better than that. Now I will have to step on it to get my color challenge and my UFO complete before April.  When all was said and done we use 3 yards of fabric making the signs.  Here is my report. 

Week number- 12
Used this week- 3 yards
Used this year- 34 yards
Purchased this week- 0 yards
Purchased this year- 23 Yards
Gifted to others-0
Gifted to me- 7 yards
Recycled clothes- 5 yards
Total  Stash  - 1 Yards

1 comment:

  1. What fun. Look forward to seeing those design walls.

    ReplyDelete