Monday, February 20, 2012

Design Wall Monday 2-20-2012

I am still trying to recover, unpack and do the laundry after being gone for 4 days to the Brownwood quilt retreat.  My design wall actually has the same thing on it that I posted last week so I am showing a quilt that I made at the retreat that just needs the outside border and then it will be ready to quilt.


 Today is a school holiday so I get to spend the day with my 9 year old niece.   She went with me to quilt this morning followed by a trip to Hancock.  This afternoon I need to clean and she is going to work on scrapbooks.  She is so creative and it is fun to see what she comes up with.  The weather in West Texas is beautiful today so there may be a walk in our afternoon plans.  Sew long for now.

2 comments:

  1. Great quilt! It was nice meeting you this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure who made the heart quilts. Knew it was one of you four .. now I know it was you!

    ReplyDelete