Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stash Report week 9

I have worked on my color challenge quilt this week but it is not finished so I won't count it until next week .  My stash report for this week is pretty boring.  I hope to sew this afternoon and finish the color challenge quilt.   I have to go to the fairgrounds and pick up all the quilts that I entered in the creative arts division of the San Angelo Stock Show and after that I have to go to a house warming of a co-worker and then I can sew!  The weather is beautiful here with the birds singing, I think spring is just around the corner.  " Sew" long for now.


Week number- 9
Used this week- 0 yards
Used this year- 15.75 yards
Purchased this week- 0 yards
Purchased this year- 23 Yards
Gifted to others-0
Gifted to me- 7 yards
Recycled clothes- 5 yards
Total  Stash  - 19.75 Yards

No comments:

Post a Comment