Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stash Report Week 7

I have been working on my color challenge this week but nothing is finished so I will not count it yet.  I am getting ready to go to the quilting retreat in Brownwood that Judy Laquidara of Patchwork Times is putting on.  My sister-in-law, 2 friends and I will be going Thursday - Sunday.  I should have lots of changes in my post next week.  This week all my counts have stayed the same.  I have to do some cleaning this afternoon, finish knitting a prayer shawl and will work on my color challenge blocks so I can have something to show on my design wall tomorrow.  "Sew" long for now.

Week number- 7
Used this week- 0 yards
Used this year- 3 yards
Purchased this week- 0 yards
Purchased this year- 3 Yards
Gifted to others-0
Gifted to me- 7 yards
Recycled clothes- 5 yards
Total  Stash  - 12 Yards

No comments:

Post a Comment