Sunday, February 5, 2012

Stash report for week 6

No change in my stash this week.  I have started my quilt for the color challenge that Judy at Patchwork Times is sponsoring, but won't count that fabric until I finish.  This week I worked on the binding on the quilt that we were hand quilting at my church.  When I finish that I will post a picture and the story of that quilt.  I have also been knitting a prayer shawl that I hope to have finished this week .  I entered 5 quilts, a table runner and a shirt in our local rodeo creative arts division.  The results will be out Tuesday so I will post those later in the week.  I also got 3 kits ready to take to the retreat that Judy Laquidra is having in Brownwood in a couple weeks.  It has been a busy week but nothing to count yet.  "Sew long for now".

Week number- 6
Used this week- 0 yards
Used this year- 3 yards
Purchased this week- 0 yards
Purchased this year- 3 Yards
Gifted to others-0
Gifted to me- 7 yards
Recycled clothes- 5 yards
Total  Stash  - 12 Yards

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes gifted and recycled fabric shouldn't count!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sort of agree, I saw the gifted/recycled fabric count on another site and thought it was a good idea. Maybe I should just not count it in my totals. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. I agree gifted should not count against you - it isn't in your stash anymore, is it?
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your encouragement. The fabric that was gifted was gifted to me and did go into my stash. I saw the gifted/recycled count on another blog and thought it was a good idea. Maybe, I should keep it out of my count totals. Either way I have used the 3 yards that I purchased this year so at this point I am even.

      Delete