Monday, February 13, 2012

Design wall Monday

Oh my goodness has this been a Monday!  Usually I start Monday out by hand quilting at the church and then go to Weight Watchers and have the afternoon to do what I want to do.  Well, today I had to work until 12:30 so that I can be off on Thursday and Friday to go to Brownwood for a quilt retreat put on by Judy Laquidara.  I texted my sweet Husband and suggested that we go eat lunch out today since tomorrow and Wednesday would be crazy days for us.  If I was going to eat , I would have to go to Weight Watchers and weigh in first.  I went in weighed came back out and my car wouldn't start.  So after 4 hours of working on the car and going to lunch my car is back home and I am just getting around to do my design wall report.  I worked on my color challenge blocks which is also Judy's Rolling Along quilt.  I take pictures with my phone so the color is not true.  Time to upgrade my camera.... too late now, money went to a new battery for my car! 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time on the Laquidara Ranch Retreat......I hope you take lots of pictures to share!

    sao in Midlothian, VA

    ReplyDelete