Monday, February 27, 2012

Design wall Monday 2-27-2012

I hope to complete my color challenge quilt today, especially since my car is down again and has to go to the shop. Staying home and sewing is not all bad. In my picture I have all of the blocks for rolling along quilt finished and have them on the design wall as I finished them.  I kind of like the design it made with out putting the Irish chain blocks in.  Since I have most of the Irish chain blocks done I will go ahead and add them but may make this quilt again without them.  Stay turned for Thursday for the final product.  Until then "Sew" long for now.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of Judy's patterns, right? I love love all the different greens and pinks you used. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! I like it like that too but you know why I stick those chain blocks in? I never can get my points/corners to match up! Now you know I'm really a terrible piecer! :)

    Your colors are perfect for the color challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you making one of Judy's patterns for the color challenge. There is just two days left to get the top finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! I like it without the chain blocks too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete