Sunday, February 26, 2012

Winning Quilts

I just went and picked up my quilts from the stock show and rodeo and now have pictures to show.  I entered 7 things and won 6 ribbons!  I was very pleased with that.  First place was a shirt I made for my husband.  We bought the fabric when we were in Hawaii last summer.
I got second place ribbons on my Winter Wonderland quilt,


 my Hawaiian Baby quilt, It is a one block wonder made from Hawaiian fabric.  The colors are really purple and yellow ( looks blue in the picture)

 and Batik Squared which is a hand quilted king size quilt
I won a 3rd on a Mariner's compass quilt
and a 3rd on a Santa table runner

This quilt didn't win a ribbon . It competed in the same catagory as the Mariner's Compass and the Winter Wonderland, my sister-in-law, Edie won the first place ribbon. 

I am already thinking about what to enter next year!   Sew long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment